AIB Recertification – Steps to Purchase Exam
- Sign in to your dizzy.com student account (this is the account you used to register for an AIB workshop and certify initially). If you do not remember your account information, you will need to create a new student account.
- Purchase the appropriate recertification exam
- Log in to the student account to verify your exam purchase
- Once on the recertification exam page, choose the appropriate recertification exam:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation I
- Vestibular Rehabilitation II
- Vestibular Assessment & Management
- Pain Management
- Sports Concussion
- Evidence-Based Concussion**
- Articles and exam will be located under the tab “my workshops”
- You will receive your score as soon as you complete and submit the exam.
- Upon a successful passing score of 76% or higher, you will receive a certificate of completion and recertification.
- If you do not achieve a passing score of 76% or better, you will have the opportunity to take the exam a second time. You can retake the exam at any time within the open exam window timeline.
**In 2019, AIB discontinued to offer the “Evidence-Based Concussion Certification” course. As a result, two distinct certification courses were developed that were more focal toward one’s interest and practice setting: “Post-Concussion” and “Sports Concussion”. Post-Concussion addresses more of the concussion management content for those interested in a clinical office-based or rehab type setting and treating patients with concussion soon after or even up to weeks/months after the injury was sustained. Sports Concussion has a greater emphasis on those actively playing sports and includes prevention and return to play information. If you have previously taken the Evidence-Based Concussion course and wish to recertify, you have the option of taking either the Post-Concussion or Sport Concussion Exam.