After attending AIB's 3 day Vestibular Rehabilitation course 3 years ago I knew I couldn't find a better institute to... read moreKayla R.2/23/2020
Getting ready for the 3rd and final day of Vestibular and Concussion certification course. My expectations have been far... read moreDaniel B.11/22/2019
They are amazing! There method of teaching is great. You will get personal attention with all your questions answered unlimited... read moreDeepali L.7/14/2019
I literally just finished the advanced vestibular and the vestibular/concussion workshops back to back— it’s been a busy couple weeks!... read moreRosanna M.6/29/2018
Loved coming to the vestibular rehab certification course for my second time! The presentation has changed and I observed much... read moreMoriah H.4/13/2018
I took the vestibular rehab course this past weekend and learned so much! Since being back in the clinic I... read moreMolly S.4/11/2018
I took the vestibular rehab course this past weekend and learned so much! Since being back in the clinic I... read moreMolly P.4/11/2018
I had the opportunity to attend a Vestibular Rehab Certification course offered by AIB in the Pittsburgh area and was... read moreCory S.4/08/2018
The Vestibular Rehab certification is one of the best courses I have ever taken. Instructors are excellent! Course organization and... read moreLaurie C.4/08/2018
It's absolutely fantastic course. This is my second time attending. They piloted a joint Vestibular and Concussion Certification course which... read moreRowena D.11/09/2017
After just the first day I learned so much that I know I will be able to apply to my... read moreTiffany Q.6/16/2017
After just the first day I learned so much that I know I will be able to apply to my... read moreTiffany Q.6/15/2017
I have learned a great deal of important diagnostic and data analysis that will tailor my treatment protocols to each... read moreDarrell M.6/08/2017
I am a PT and took the 3 day vestibular course in Clearwater in May. It was the best vestibular... read moreHollie K.6/07/2017
You know, I was talking to someone tonight who has vertigo, and it, of course, got me remembering and talking... read moreEdi W.6/01/2016
This 5-day, competency-based workshop is AIB’s most comprehensive program. Learn the full spectrum of care to manage the dizzy patient! This course provides clinicians with evidence-based protocols for both diagnostic and rehabilitation management!
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Vestibular Assessment & Diagnostic Testing
- VNG/ENG, postural stability, active head rotation tests and more.
- Management and Treatment
- All techniques for the evaluation and treatment of BPPV, and vestibular rehabilitation therapy using diagnostic-based strategies for all types of vestibular and balance disorders.
- Apply vestibular anatomy and physiology to the diagnosis of vestibular disorders.
- Administer reliable and valid vestibular assessment tests.
- Accurately interpret and report results using Clinical Pathways.
- Utilize results for appropriate triage of patients for Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy or applicable management strategies.
- Differentiate vestibular test abnormalities that identify patients who are appropriate candidates for therapy.
- Use Diagnosis Based Strategies for designing and implementing therapy.
- Apply specific therapy protocols within individualized programs for patients.
- Initiate and implement a comprehensive vestibular rehabilitation program within the scope of their practice.
Audiologists, Medical Doctors (MD, DO), Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
*The American Institute of Balance proudly offers CEUs to both Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) for the completion of workshops. Currently, certification is only offered to Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Audiologists, and Physicians secondary to state and practice guidelines.