This 5-day, competency-based workshop is AIB’s most comprehensive program. Learn the full spectrum of care of vestibular diagnostic and treatment management of the dizzy patient. Includes assessment, diagnostic testing, rehabilitation techniques, and treatment.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Vestibular Assessment & Diagnostic Testing
- VNG/ENG, postural stability, active head rotation tests and more.
- Management and Treatment
- All techniques for the evaluation and treatment of BPPV, and vestibular rehabilitation therapy using diagnostic based strategies for all types of vestibular and balance disorders.
- Apply vestibular anatomy and physiology to the diagnosis of vestibular disorders.
- Administer reliable and valid vestibular assessment tests.
- Accurately interpret and report results using Clinical Pathways.
- Utilize results for appropriate triage of patients for Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy or applicable management strategies.
- Differentiate vestibular test abnormalities that identify patients who are appropriate candidates for therapy.
- Use Diagnosis Based Strategies for designing and implementing therapy.
- Apply specific therapy protocols within individualized programs for patients.
- Initiate and implement a comprehensive vestibular rehabilitation program within the scope of their practice.
Audiologists, Medical Doctors (MD, DO), Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
Workbook, AIB Balance Performance Foam, Gans Sensory Organization Performance Test (SOP) and the AIB Computerized Dynamic Visual Acuity Test (CDVAT) (**If Purchased Separately: $334*)