This 5-day, competency-based workshop is AIB’s most comprehensive program. Learn the full spectrum of care to manage the dizzy patient! This course provides clinicians with evidence-based protocols for both diagnostic and rehabilitation management!
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Vestibular Assessment & Diagnostic Testing
- VNG/ENG, postural stability, active head rotation tests and more.
- Management and Treatment
- All techniques for the evaluation and treatment of BPPV, and vestibular rehabilitation therapy using diagnostic-based strategies for all types of vestibular and balance disorders.
- Apply vestibular anatomy and physiology to the diagnosis of vestibular disorders.
- Administer reliable and valid vestibular assessment tests.
- Accurately interpret and report results using Clinical Pathways.
- Utilize results for appropriate triage of patients for Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy or applicable management strategies.
- Differentiate vestibular test abnormalities that identify patients who are appropriate candidates for therapy.
- Use Diagnosis Based Strategies for designing and implementing therapy.
- Apply specific therapy protocols within individualized programs for patients.
- Initiate and implement a comprehensive vestibular rehabilitation program within the scope of their practice.
Audiologists, Medical Doctors (MD, DO), Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists