Why Become AIB-Certified?
- Demonstrate to both patients and referral sources your commitment to providing quality care through advanced education and training
- Distinguish your practice from the competition through the use of evidence-based industry-respected best practices
- Improve your patient outcomes through the utilization of evidence-based protocols
- Worldwide listing as an AIB-certified provider on dizzy.com “Find a Provider” search tab. Help patients looking for balance and concussion evaluation & treatment find you!
- Access to AIB’s online library Zotero – the largest database of research articles in everything balance, equilibrium, and concussion.
- Discounts on future workshops
How does Certification Work?
Certification is included in the cost of your initial workshop. After completion of the workshop, the participant will take an online examination (open book). The manual practice and lab sessions during the live course will serve as the certification’s practical component. To earn AIB-certification, a satisfactory score of 76% or better must be attained. Participants receive two (2) opportunities to pass the written exam.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation, AIB-VR
- Vestibular Rehabilitation II, AIB-VRII
- Vestibular Assessment & Management, AIB-VAM
- Concussion, AIB-CON
- Pain Management, AIB-PM
- Vestibular Rehabilitation & Concussion, AIB-VR/CON
Individuals with an earned degree that are eligible for certification include:
- Physical Therapy (PT/PTA)
- Occupational Therapy (OT/COTA)
- Medical Physicians (MD/DO)
- Physician Assistants (PAC)
- Nurses Athletic Trainers (ATC)
Please visit the respective workshop details page for more information on the target audience, and CEU approval by state (view approved CEU states)
FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF WORKSHOPS AND PROGRAM DETAILS CLICK HERE
*AIB Certification does not supersede an individual’s professional scope of practice as determined by their governing professional Association, Society, or State License.