Maintaining your AIB Certification demonstrates your commitment to strengthening your knowledge and skills with the latest developments in vestibular science and concussion, while staying competitive in your profession and industry.
When is it time to Re-certify?
You must renew your AIB Certification every two-years.
How much is the Re-certification Exam?
The Re-certification exam is $195 and includes:
- Listing of one practice on dizzy.com’s “Find a Certified Provider Near You”
- Access to AIB’s online library.
The Re-certification Process
1. To re-certify, you must take an online examination and attain a score of 76% or better.
To purchase the exam, you will be asked to create a student account.
Once you purchase your exam, you will be logged into your student account automatically.
Note: If you already have an AIB student account, you will be asked to login to complete your purchase.
2. Once on the Re-Certification Exam page, chose the appropriate re-certification exam:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation I
- Vestibular Rehabilitation II
- Vestibular Assessment & Management
- Evidence-Based Concussion
3. Your exam is located under the tab “My Workshops”.
4. You will receive your score immediately as soon as you complete the exam.
5. If you don’t score a 76% or better on the first try, you will receive second opportunities to pass the exam.
6. Certificates are emailed on the 15th and last day of the month.
What if I don’t pass the exam on the second try?
If you do not score a 76% or better on your exam, then you will need to purchase the Re-Certification Exam again. The cost is $195.