What is Partners in Balance®?
The AIB Partners in Balance is an international network of AIB trained and certified physicians, audiologists and physical therapists. These practitioners have earned degrees within their designated specialties, taken approved AIB workshops and courses and have successfully completed a certification examination.
Our goal is to bring the latest in evidence-based clinical science to diagnostic and rehabilitation specialists, then connecting diagnostic and therapy providers with each other and the patients who need their services. Through this program, individuals with balance disorders can be assured of receiving the best care possible, in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Through AIB’s extensive clinical, education, and research capabilities the Partners in Balance program will be showcased as the best qualified professionals within their communities to treat children and adults with balance disorders.
AIB’s proven practice building strategies will maximize your personal, professional and financial goals. Separate yourself from the competition and distinguish your practice as an expert in the growing niche of Vestibular and Equilibrium services provider.
Types of Institutions that may become a Partner in Balance:
- Individual Practice
- Home Health
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- 2-Year listing on dizzy.com “Find an AIB Certified Provider Near You”
- Over 10,000 unique visitors each month
- Requirement: Successful completion of Certification Exam
No Cost – Included with Workshop Tuition
- Brand Identity: Co-branding Opportunity to actively and visibly promote your practice or corporation as Partners in Balance.
- Link on dizzy.com’s “Find an AIB Certified Provider Near You”
- Over 10,000 unique visitors each month
- Requirement: One AIB Certified Provider per member location required
- Marketing Tools: access to proprietary physician and patient marketing materials and templates
- Unlimited access to AIB’s Online Research Library
- Over 1,500 scientific research articles and growing
- Clinical Forms
- Social Media Content Calendar
- Monthly Content Suggestions
- Physician Marketing Advice
Individual – $695 per year, per location (discounts for multiple locations)
Corporate or Institution: $1,895 up to 5 locations
- Exclusive Licensing Opportunity
- Business Development
- Equipment Purchasing
- Operations & Personnel Management
- Marketing & Physician Education
- Training & Certification
- Billing & Coding
- Joint Ventures
TBD based on needs analysis
How do I get more information?
Digital Research Library Benefits
- Unlimited Access to over 2,000 scientific research articles
- Resolve to become a life long learner
- Your professional staff
- Referring physicians
- Marketing personnel
- Access articles and/or abstracts on the go
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop
- Articles are provided as printable PDFs
Individual – $95 per year
Corporate or Institution – $595 up to 10 providers
Additional Exclusive Benefits
You will receive assistance in the start-up planning, development, marketing and implementation of a successful balance service within your practice or facility. Dr. Gans’ 25 years of experience in the management of freestanding, hospital and institutionally-based centers provides you with the information and expertise that you need to succeed. Fee for service.
Business Management Support
This service offers you ongoing assistance in the management of your balance center, including marketing, personnel management and billing and coding, to ensure your clinic’s success. Requires an annual contract.
Dr. Gans or another AIB senior staff member will visit your facility for consultation, promotion of your service to physicians or health plans, and educational programs for the medical or lay communities. Fee for service.
Clinical Support Services
AIB provides ongoing assistance for reviewing patient history and clinical data (VNG, VEMP, etc.). Interpretation of test findings to assist clinicians with triage and management is also available. Each patient receives a proprietary report using the AIB Clinical Pathway protocols. Requires an annual contract.