International Vestibular Rehabilitation Certificate
21 clock hour online program designed to meet the needs of physical, occupational and physiotherapists worldwide. In collaboration with the Education Foundation’s sister company the American Institute of Continuing Medical Education and the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. The curriculum based on the Barany Society Ad Hoc Committee on Vestibular.
Rehabilitation Therapy includes (coming soon):
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Assessment & Evaluation Procedures
- Development of Individualized Treatment Plans-Diagnosis Based Strategies
- Canalith Repositioning Manuevers
- Adaptation-Habituation-Substitution-Exercises & Protocols
- Psycho-Social aspects of dizziness & balance dysfunction
- Measuring Outcomes
Participants will take an online examination to qualify for the certificate. A manual component is being developed to be available at specified sites throughout the world.