AIB will provide the training necessary to provide exceptional patient care while utilizing AIB’s proven protocols for properly evaluating and diagnosing balance disorders.
– Distinguish yourself from your competition.
– Show that you have been trained to utilize evidence based, industry respected best practices.
– Demonstrate to company leadership your commitment and expertise.
Individuals with an earned degree in a specialty designation such as audiology, medicine, physical therapy or occupational therapy from an accredited university may certify.
The manual practice will be completed during the workshop. At the end of the workshop, participants will take an online examination (open book). To earn AIB Certification, a satisfactory score of 76% or better must be attained. Participants receive 2 opportunities to pass the exam.
Cost: The cost of the initial 2-year certification is included in the workshop tuition.
Certification Programs and Credentials
- Vestibular Rehabilitation, AIB-VR
- Vestibular Rehabilitation II, AIB-VRII
- Vestibular Assessment & Management, AIB-VAM
- Evidence Based Concussion, AIB-CON
- Vestibular Rehabilitation & Concussion, AIB-VR/CON
For a list of workshops and program details visit dizzy.com/workshops or Click Here